1. All Staff will have their temperature checked and will have to fill in a Health Check questionnaire every day before they start work. Regularly throughout the day staff will be sanitising handles and all surfaces in high traffic areas.
2. Hand Sanitisers will be placed at both Front and Rear Exits. Staff will be issued with suitable PPE.
3. There will only be one member of the Reception Team at the desk at any time and there will be a Perspex protection screen in place to shield Guests and Staff members. Key Cards can either, be issued directly to your mobile phone (activated on day of arrival) or as usual at Check in and each key card will be sanitised before being handed to the Guest.
4. Only 1 person or 1 household group may travel in the lift/elevator at one time. Use of the stairs will be encouraged and guests are required to wear face coverings in Hotel Corridors, Stair Wells and Public Areas.
5. We will maintain our rigorous cleaning standards in the bedrooms, additionally we will use a high grade sanitiser on all surfaces.
6. We will check with guests whether they wish to have housekeeping on a daily basis or whether they would prefer not to have any housekeeping and call reception when they need something. This will be brought up and left outside the door. Housekeeping staff will not enter a room when a guest is present.
7. On Check out if the guest wishes to store luggage this is still possible, the receptionist will be wearing gloves and will transfer the luggage to the storage area.
8. If the government requires us to have separate entry and exit points to the Hotel. Our guests will leave through the rear exit on to Regent Terrace. Taxis are still able to collect guests from this door.
9. All staff will be trained staff with regards to infection control and hygiene measures.
10. The Hotel will constantly be reviewing its safety practices in accordance with Government Guidelines.